One thing a man hates more than anything else is being labeled as dysfunctional beneath the sheets. Kegel exercises for men are a great way to to prevent some mistakes that men make in bed by strengthening the pelvic area, therefore improving performance. Urinary incontinence is another problem that Kegel exercises can address.
So instead of watching your manhood shrink away, kegel exercises can be utilized as ideal enlargement exercises for men. As a matter of fact, practicing Kegel exercises can help prevent weak bladders, so men do not have to wait until they develop the problem to manage it, but rather prevent it. Kegel exercises for men can be done just about anytime and anywhere. Also known as pelvic floor exercises, they can be done for about five minutes up to three times per day.
The problem of urinary incontinence usually occurs in men because of the urinary sphincter being weak. It is often the result of prostate cancer surgery or failure of the bladder to contract, often referred to as an overactive bladder. If you practice Kegel exercises, it will not only help with the incontinence and manhood boost, but will also lift your self-esteem. Imagine not having that constant sense of urgency to get to the restroom. Being out on a date or just out with friends or family and needing a constant bathroom break can prove embarrassing. However, Kegel exercises for men will ensure that you enjoy all those special moments to the fullest.All this because your muscles will become stronger, helping you to prevent leakage.
For those mistakes that men make in bed who may struggle in the bedroom due to a lack of firmness in the pelvic area, Kegel exercises are just right for you. Once you identify the correct area to squeeze and hold, your muscles will strengthen over time and so will your ego. Imagine your erections improving significantly and your orgasms intensifying.
How Men Should Do Kegel Exercises?
Doing Kegel exercises is pretty easy, once you’ve identified the correct muscles that you need work out. In order to pinpoint those muscles, you wait until it’s time to urinate. Midway through the urination process, make an effort to stop or ease the urine flow.
1. Halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine.
2. While doing that, try not to be tense in your lower body.
3. Do not stop breathing
4. Once you are able to pause or ease the urine flow, then you have targeted the muscles.
Another easy way to target the muscles is by pretending that you are about to flatulate but you are trying to stop it. In order to know if you’ve identified the right muscles, check if the sensation you feel is more like pulling. It is imperative that you exercise only the right muscles. Therefore, you can also ask your health practitioner for assistance. After you’ve identified the right muscles, here’s how to go about doing the Kegel exercises.
How To do Kegel exercises for men:
- Find a comfortable spot to lay down. (This makes it easier to exercise the muscles)
- Contract the targeted muscles approximately three seconds or slowly count to three.
- Start relaxing the muscles at the same pace that you contracted them.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2, ten times.
- Do not hold your breath and do not tense your lower body muscles.
- Follow the same procedure three times daily.
- Once you’ve become adjusted to the process, increase the contraction period to five seconds. Keep increasing the time gradually until you can do it for ten seconds. You also can exercise the muscles anywhere without having to lay down. Because of the pressure from standing up, you’ll have even greater control.
To be sure that you are improving, it would be best to note your condition at the initial stage. Keep tabs of changes each day. This will encourage you to stay consistent with your Kegel exercise pattern. Do the exercises at the same time daily. You will be guaranteed less leakage and greater orgasms.